Our diagnosis process:
- Completion of psychiatric rating scale instruments, which are symptom checklists which may be completed by patient, family members, employers and teachers
- CNS Vital Signs, which is a neuropsychological test to evaluate the neurocognitive status and brain function measuring minor motor performance, attention, memory, and executive functions
- QB Testing, which is an FDA approved objective test that uses data together with other information to help determine ADHD.
- Completion of a thorough clinical interview
- Appointment to review test results and determine if more testing is needed